Is your computer secure? Are you taking the steps (e.g. some are pretty simple and straight forward) to protect your devices are safe from prying eyes, malware and other negative influences that exist on the net?
Protect your devices from prying eyes!
How do you keep you and your devices safe while you’re on the net? Its not realistic to unplug your computer, so how do you protect yourself?
How can we help you?
- Simplify cybersecurity…not everyone can afford a skilled, dedicated staff….and there are some key steps everyone can take to protect you and your assets.
- 2016 & 2017 saw extremely high incidents in Cybersecurity activity, we help you protect yourselves
- We walk through various activities and steps you can take to protect your mobile phones, laptops, banking and online shopping activities
- We make these recommendations in plain English, not through the use of cryptic (pardon the pun) jargon that only a seasoned IT Geek can understand
- Many of our recommendations are simple, some are a little more advanced. We outline the few advanced topics and make recommendations should you wish to hire a local IT consultant or representative to assist you.
- Our aim is to provide clear direction and guidance to non-computer savvy individuals and businesses in protecting yourself against todays digital threats
Obtain our guidelines & recommendations to project yourself, your family and your small office!